- Every Kid, Every Day, Every Way – our community-generated, shared vision and strategy for ensuring daily equitable access to outdoor and environmental learning
- State of Outdoor and Environmental Learning (SOEL): A Landscape Analysis of Opportunities in the Southwest – regional inventory of outdoor and environmental learning initiatives, curricula, and programs
- Member Organizations – EENM Member Organizations that increase opportunities for engaging and meaningful outdoor and environmental education experiences
- Jobs Board – career opportunities in education and the environment
- Reports – EENM’s most recent plans, reports, and research
- Best Practices Tool for EE Program Development – establishes a set of standards for the development of high-quality EE programming
- NM STEM-Ready! Standards Quick Start Guide – handy resources and support for implementing NM-STEM Ready! science standards for elementary, middle, and high school
For more environmental and outdoor learning resources, including research articles, activities, and lesson plans, please visit the North American Association for Environmental Education’s resource page.
Questions or comments? Contact us.