Why Join EENM?
Environmental Education of New Mexico supports and speaks up for our community in many ways:
- Updates through our quarterly newsletter, EcoEd Listserv and Facebook on legislatiion, grants, news, activities and jobs
- Regular networking, including EE Over Lunch and EE Book Club
- Outreach to officials at local and state level to raise awareness and build support for EE-related policies and programs
- Professional development workshops, including Project Learning Tree and Project WET
- Annual conference with environmental educators from across the state
- NEW! Environmental Education Certification Program
- Partnerships for grant projects
- Recognition of outstanding environmental educators
- Development of Environmental Literacy Plan
- Individual members get support and inspiration through professional development and networking.
- Organizational members demonstrate their leadership in the EE community. Organizational members include museums, government agencies, non-profits, schools, and more. Includes one voting member and recognition as a partner.
- Preparing for a career in education, conservation, or outdoor recreation? Student members can grow their network and knowledge through EENM.
If you’d like to pay your membership fee by check or purchase order, or if you’d like to pay for multiple memberships at the same time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.