Terms and Conditions
EEANM’s website contains information about the mission, activities and members of the Environmental Education Association of New Mexico.
Use of EEANM’s Logo
EEANM’s logo is used to identify our organization and activities. If you would like to use EEANM’s name and/or logo, please contact email@example.com for permission and high resolution images.
Improper use of EEANM’s logo:
- You may not change or alter the appearance of EEANM’s logo.
- You may not use EEANM’s name and/or logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s product or services.
- You may not use EEANM’s name and/or logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
Use of Content on This Website
The materials published on the site, including text, images and illustrations (which we call the “Content”), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You acquire no rights or licenses to the Content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all posted copyright notices or restrictions relating to the Content. Except as provided in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the Content.
You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the site for personal, professional or classroom use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other notices contained therein. Use of third party material available on the EEANM site may require prior written permission from the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
EEANM does not object to adding our link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please inform us about the link by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your web address.
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of discrimination or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of EEANM.
We are committed to protecting your privacy of our website visitors. Here are the details about what personal information we collect, why we collect it, and how we use the information we collect.
Information Collection and Use
EEANM collects personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- When you sign up for our e-newsletters
- When you sign up for our EcoEd Google Group
- When you send us an email inquiry
- When you indicate your interest in supporting or volunteering for EEANM
- When you provide personal information (name, address, email address, telephone number, and payment information) when you click on the link to PayPal to make an online donation or payment to EEANM (This database is maintained by PayPal, but EEANM has access to information in connection with your donation.)
- When you submit a photograph or content for the newletter or blog
- When you complete an entry form for one of our contests
We may use information we collect to inform you of news or upcoming events that would serve your interest. We do not share or sell this information with individuals or organizations outside EEANM for any purpose, including marketing or promotional purposes.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how website visitors engage with our site and improve your experience.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google feature.
Right to Opt Out
You have the right to “opt-out” of certain of our uses of your Personal Information. You may opt-out of EEANM e-mails by clicking on an opt-out link within the promotional correspondence you receive or sending an email to email@example.com. You may opt-out of physical mailings by sending an email as well.
Please understand that if you opt-out of receiving promotional information, we may still contact you by e-mail, phone or physical mail in connection with your membership or programs with which you are involved.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics cookies with their opt-out browser add-on.
Links to Other Sites
Please refer to the following privacy policies for further information on how information is handled through third parties used by EEANM:
- Vertical Response: http://www.verticalresponse.com/about/privacy_tos.html
- Google Groups: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
By visiting our website you understand our privacy statement and limitations.